The Time Wizard got a bag full of arcane time-warping tricks. All his magical feats are based on 6 dividers with selectable division factors and 4 switches providing 81 routing variations.
This module's occult powers have been harnessed to easily clock and reset other sequencers with odd time signatures, provide weird clock division/multiplication ratios, and create complex poly-rhythms.
- Sextuple clock divider divided in two sections A and B
- Dedicated potentiometer acting on the division factor for each divider
- Clock multiplying and weird div / mult ratio abilities for the first section, first section incoming clock can be multiplied by 3 or 4, allowing to get easily triplets from a 16th clock or mult / div association as x4 / 7
- Independant clocking or divider association abilities for the second section, so B5 and B6 can get their clock in internaly from B4. For example, associating B4 = /7 and B5 = /16 provide a hit at each clock begining of 4 bars with a 7/4 time signature
- Auto-reset available for the first section or the whole module, the autoreset is provided by B6
- Additional logic functions for divider A2 : A2 output can provide the following functions : A2 AND B5 or A2 OR A3
- Jumper on the back for Trigger or Gate selection for B5 and B6
- User replaceable firmware chip
- Skiff friendly (22mm deep)
- 8 HP Wide