The KOMA Elektronik SVF-201 is a state variable filter for the Eurorack modular synthesizer system. Its filter circuit is built up with optical parts (vactrols) therefor delivering excellent studio audio quality and an unique warm analogue sound.
The module uses parallel mounted PCBs so it can be used in skiffs as well as in big cases, the total depth is less than 4 cm. The SVF-201 comprises 4 audio outputs that can be used independent of each other at the same time, a High Pass, Band Pass, Low Pass and the unique first ever CV’able Mix Out. The Mix Out out let’s you sweep continuously through the other three outputs by means of a knob and control voltage.
The SVF-201 offers an amazing sounding filter together with a well designed user friendly surface; a professional surrounding inviting you to play it real good.
- Inputs: Audio, Cutoff (CV), Resonance (CV), Select (CV)
- Outputs: Lo Pass, Band Pass, Hi Pass, Select
- Controls: Cutoff, Resonance, Select
- Casing: 2mm Aluminum front panel, powder coated white with silkscreen printing
- Power Requirements: 80 mA @ +12V. 11 mA @ -12V