The ESX-8CV is an expansion module for the ES-4, ES-40 or ES-5, adding eight CV outputs from one expansion header.
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 49mm
- Digital input: connection from ES-4, ES-40 or ES-5 module
- Analogue outputs: 8x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Output voltages: ±5.33V hardware calibrated, or ±9.5V uncalibrated (jumper setting)
- D/A conversion: 12 bit, using high precision Analog Devices DACs
- Indicators: illuminated jack sockets
- Current draw: 41mA on the +12V rail, 33mA on the -12V rail
Functionally equivalent to the original ESX-8CV, the mk2 adds illuminated jack sockets, has reduced power consumption, and matches the look of the ES-8.