Built by the same team to the highest quality, new unit includes many of EchoFixe's most requested features and builds on the momentum gained after 3 years of the EF-X2.
Now with an Analog BBD Chorus & Analog Spring Reverb, the EF-X3R boasts a 100% analog signal path.
Stereo Output via Direct Head Outputs
Individual outputs for each head offer flexibility never-before-seen in a tape echo, with the ability to achieve a classic Stereo Ping-Pong delay effect by panning each head externally.
On top of this, we’ve implemented a new auto tape stop circuit to extend tape life.
Same Team, Same Peace of Mind
For nearly 15 years, we’ve been keeping tape echos alive. Now that we make our own, our standards are higher than ever. Rest assured that your machine will be the most capable, reliable tape echo on the market, supported by a team with some of the best customer service in the industry.
If you’ve been in a room with one of our units, you’ll know what we mean by this. Used as an effect, they simply make everything sound better. But turn up the echo volume, dial in some feed-back and watch as our unit self-oscillates into life and becomes an instrument more than an effect. The EF-X3R will change the way you make music.
- Rack mountable (3RU) with sliding drawer
- Analog BBD Chorus
- Analog Spring Reverb
- Stereo Ping-Pong delay capability
- Independent SOS for longer delay time
- Auto tape stop to extend tape and motor life
- 19" Rack Mountable with sliding drawer system for easy tape replacement
- Two front Panel colour options - Silver or Black
- Direct playback head outputs allowing for external panning for stereo ping pong delays from a mono source.
- Analog BBD Chorus with rate and depth controls
- Analog Spring Reverb
- Independent SOS switching for longer delay time
- Direct WET output at rear for Reverb/Chorus
- Balanced Input and Output at rear
- Auto tape stop when no audio signal present to extend tape and motor life (There is a switch at the rear to disable this feature).
- CV Control for Motor Speed and Feedback level (0-5v)
- Bass and Treble Controls (Echo Signal)
- Vintage Guitar/Line FET Preamp (Front Panel)
- High / Low Output level switch (Front Panel Output)
- Four echo playback heads (including SOS head).
- Adjust the echo's Time and Feedback with Control Voltages (CV 0-5 volts) and compatible Expression Pedals.
- Motor ON/Switch for tape slow down effect.
- Mute the reverb, echo and chorus signal via remote foot switches.
- Comes with a worldwide-compatible, 100 - 240v power supply (no step-down or other transformers required).
- 2 Years Warranty for all pre-sale purchases with peace of mind that this is made by a company that has been operating for over 10 years specialising in tape echo repair and spare parts.
- High quality scratch resistant front panel.
- 2 Tape loops supplied with each unit.