The ADSR-VC2 is a dual envelope generator with two identical, independent ADSR units which can be both triggered simultaneously by one single trigger due to a normalized jack.
All parameters (attack, decay, sustain release and the output level) can be voltage controlled. Besides short A,D and R times a switchable characteristic of the attack delivers both: punchy and crisp envelopes, as well as long envelope times.
Per envelope generator:
- attack time: 0.1ms–10s
- decay time: 0.5ms-20s
- sustain level: 0-8V
- release time: 0.5ms-20s
- characteristic of the attack changeable between logarithmic and exponential
- Normal (0 - 8V) and inverted output (-8 - 0V)
- ADSR parameters and envelope output level voltage controllable
- Gate/Trig reacts on a threshold of 2V or higher
- Gate 2 In is pre-patched to Gate 1 In
- Trig 2 in is pre-patched to Trig 1 in.
Power consumption: 30mA
HP : 20