ProRack™ House H1020
APB-DynaSonics’ ProRack™ small-format mixers incorporate a wealth of professional features and exceptional performance into 10 rack spaces. The chassis design features an adjustable connector assembly that freely rotates and can be set to three different angles relative to the front panel. This allows the input and output jacks to be properly positioned whether the mixers are mounted in a vertical rack, slant rack or used on a desk top.
ProRack’s™ audio design includes the use of minimum phase-shift circuitry, expressive EQ and integrated mic preamplifiers, both used in a proprietary front end circuit. In addition to superior audio quality, reliability and serviceability are also primary design criteria.
4 Subgroup Mixer with L-R, Ctr, and Mono Mix Outputs
16 Channel / 20 Mic/Line Input
Variable High Pass Filters on all Input Channels
Live Sound and Recording Applications
• 12 Mono input channels and 4 Dual-Mono/Stereo input channels, all with Spectra-quality microphone preamplifiers in a 10u (17.5” in x 19”) package.
• Minimum phase shift circuitry and internal Mother Board/Daughter Board construction derived from the Spectra console design.
• 48 volt Phantom Power switch, Mic/Line switch, Mic Pad switch, and Polarity Reverse switch.
• Variable frequency high-pass filters on all Mono and Stereo input channels with a 20Hz to 400Hz sweep range at 12dB per octave.
• Mono input channels feature fixed high and low frequency EQ bands and two mid-sweep EQ bands, with EQ On switch and LED. The Stereo
channels feature fixed high and low frequency EQ bands and a single mid-sweep EQ based on Spectra circuitry.
• Six aux sends; each pair of sends switchable between a pre or post fader source. In the pre-fader position, an additional front panel switch
determines if that pre-fader signal is derived pre or post EQ. Aux controls 5 and 6 may be switched to become a stereo pair.
• All channels can assign to Left-Right, Center and Mono mix bus assignment along with additional assignment switches to subgroups 1-2 and 3-4.
These outputs (including aux outputs) each have balanced XLR outputs, TRS bus inputs and TRS insert connectors.
• Left-Right, Center and Mono mix output level can be switched from line level to mic level.
• Internally illuminated Mute and PFL/AFL switches along with 6-segment LED channel metering and 100mm faders on all input channels.
• Four LED bar graphs can meter the Left, Right, Center and Mono outputs or the Group 1-4 outputs. Meters auto-switch to show Solo levels.
• Bus level signal monitoring using bi-color LED’s on all 14 mix buses: Left, Right, Center, Mono, Groups 1-4, and Aux 1-6.
• 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz Power Supply – Field replaceable (plug in) without disassembly of mixer. An adjustable lamp dimmer provided for the
• 4-Pin XLR connector for use with (optional) gooseneck lamp.
• Adjustable connector assembly rotates and can be locked into any of three different angles relative to the front panel.