Korg’s MS-20 monophonic synthesizer, first introduced in 1978, is still a coveted instrument to this day, thanks to its thick, robust sound, its powerful, iconic analog filter, and its versatile patching options. Over 300,000 people have enjoyed the distinct MS-20 sounds from the original, from Korg’s MS-20 plug-in synth, and the iMS-20 iPad app.
Today, the sounds of the MS-20 have been reborn as the MS-20 Mini. The same engineers who developed the original MS-20 have perfectly reproduced its circuitry and fitted it into a body that’s been shrunk to 86% of the original size, yet retains the distinctive look of the original that remains unfaded despite the passage of time.
The MS-20 mini will amaze you with its absolutely authentic analog synth sound.
- Keyboard — C – C: 37-notes (3 octaves), mini keyboard designed specifically for the MS-20 mini
- Manual controller — Control wheel (center click) & momentary switch -->GND
- Input and Output
- Signal In
- Amplifier Out
- Band pass filter Out
- CV Out (0 - +8.4V)
- ENV Out (0 - +5V)
- Trig Out (+5V-->GND)
- Signal out: Signal output (mono 1/8" mini phone jack, 2Vp-p output impedance 3.5k Ω)
- Head phones: Head phones output (Stereo 1/8" mini phone jack, 33 Ω 48mW),
- USB: Type B, USB-MIDI Input/Output (only note messages (velocity is not used) can be transmitted and received)
- MIDI: MIDI Input (only note messages (velocity is not used) can be transmitted and received)
- Power Supply — DC9V
- Dimensions (W x D x H) — 493 ×257 ×208 mm / 19.41 x 10.12 x 8.19 inches
- Weight — 4.8 kg / 10.58 lbs.
- Accessories — AC adaptor (9V/1.7A), Patch Cord x 10