With everything you need to express your musical ideas, take command of your studio, and perform like you’ve always dreamed, KeyLab Essential is an intuitive, powerful, carefully crafted controller keyboard that’s easy to master.
Music is at the heart of this controller. Every aspect of KeyLab Essential has been carefully chosen to give you the best possible experience when creating and performing. From the responsive keyboard to the intelligently assigned knobs and faders, you’ll feel like everything you touch turns to gold. KeyLab Essential makes navigating your track a breeze thanks to the dedicated DAW Command Center, and makes browsing your presets an exciting, inspiring experience.
KeyLab Essential helps you keep your eye on the target. Spend less time with a keyboard and mouse, and more time creating, performing, and playing.
- Software Specifications
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6000 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes UVI Grand Piano model D
- Hardware Specifications
- 61 keys with velocity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- MCU/HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
- Perfect Analog Lab integration
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Over 6,000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 9 Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song
- UVI Grand Piano Model D - Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One